Check back soon for 2018 information!
At Portland's Cinco de Mayo Fiesta, we believe our guests should have a fun, enriching experience as soon as they enter the park. Your entry fee includes tons of FREE entertainment and activities, some of which are highlighted below. Check back often as we add more free, fun stuff!
- ALL of our live dance performances and musical acts are included, no extra ticket fees!
- Plaza de Niños Children's area - our dedicated children's area includes FREE arts and crafts and face painting for kids 13 and under, compliments of KUNP Univision! Donations are gladly accepted, and 100% of your donation will go to Fundación Faro de Alejandría, a community organization in Guadalajara, Mexico dedicated to educating children with autism.
- Children 6 and under receive FREE admission to this year's Fiesta, compliments of the Portland Development Commission.
- FREE art workshops. Compliments of AARP, create your own pre-Columbian wind flute while learning about the history of these beautiful instruments. Saturday 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. & Sunday 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. For more information, visit the Artisan Village page.
- FREE Lotería/ Bingo games, all day between 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m., with great prizes brought to you by Boost Mobile.
- FREE Amateur Boxing Showcase Friday 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Rip City Boxing will be sanctioning and matchmaking the 4th Annual Cinco De Mayo Boxing Showcase.
- FREE Día de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) face painting for all ages between 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. daily. Brought to you by T-Mobile!